Barber Shop reopening May 29th, 2020.
ATTENTION!!!!!! These guidelines will be implemented effective May 29th, 2020.
1. I will be appointment only. No walk-ins.
2. I will be booking only 2 clients per hour to allow for deep cleaning and station sanitation in between haircuts.
3. The person with the appointment will ONLY be allowed in the shop.
4. A Mask will be MANDATORY.
5. If you have symptoms of Covid-19 do not make an appointment!!!!
6. Air filters will be used in the barber shop to purify and capture airborne particles 24/7.
If you have further question please don't hesitate to call me. Thank you for understanding.
Todd is a master level barber with over 30 years experience. Todd has been working in a local barbershop in Montpelier, Vermont for the past three years. Trained by his father David, barber to the stars in Hollywood,California, he began working in Los Angeles at the age of 16 and has never looked back. Todd specializes in men and women's short haircuts customizing a look unique to the client.
Check out some photos of the shop and the building outside.
If you need to cancel, please give us 24 hours notice. Calling to cancel is the best method. A $10 cancellation fee will apply if cancelled without the 24 hour notice. Customers arriving 15 minutes late for their appointment will be treated same as failure to cancel. If appointment is made within the 24 hour period and not kept for any reason, a $10 charge will be applied next time you pay for services unless the appointment is filled by another patron. Thank you for understanding.
17 Court Street Unit 1 Montpelier VT. 05602
10:00 am – 07:00 pm